If you or someone you are working with would like to find out more about accessing our services please call our Head Office on 01634 819649. Our staff will be able to advise you on how to apply for a place in one of our accommodation projects.
Referrals can be made to Pathways through various routes including self-referral. We deal with all referrals fairly and consistently and allocations are decided on a case by case basis.
We carry out risk assessments on all referrals before we offer a place in one of our accommodation projects. We use information disclosed to us by the referral agent or individual to carry out background checks and ensure that the individuals in most need are allocated a space when it becomes available. Most potential clients will be asked to attend an interview to determine their suitability for a particular accommodation project.
Please remember that in order to access our supported housing you must have additional support needs. These could include one or more of the following:
- History of offending (we support all categories of offenders aged 18 or over, including those who have committed more serious offences)
- A need for support in managing a tenancy or to live independently
- Debt, difficulties accessing benefits and inability to manage money
- Addiction to drugs or alcohol
- Difficulties with gaining employment