As a newly merged charity our staff and trustees have been working hard to agree a new business plan. We will be working to the following objectives over the next 3 years:
Our three year plan
- To use our resources to best effect to enable clients to move beyond homelessness towards positive, sustainable, crime free and independent lives
- To have an effective, efficient and committed staff and volunteer team
- To continue to deliver high quality services
- To influence local decision making regarding those that we serve
- To always be up to date with current thinking and requirements and to lobby governmental organisations on the issues that are important to our clients
We are particularly interested in increasing opportunities for our clients to take part in meaningful activity and achieve demonstrable skills for employment.